Google Geocoding API error: The request was denied.
Sheffield Doc/Fest is a world leading and the UK’s premier documentary festival, celebrating the art and business of documentary and all non-fiction storytelling.
Operating in the heart of UK, we’re a hub for all documentary and non-fiction content across all platforms, from feature length to shorts, and including interactive, augmented reality, and virtual reality projects.
The Festival comprises:
- Film programme of the very best in international documentary screenings;
- Alternate Realities for innovation in interactive , augmented reality and virtual reality projects;
- Talks & Sessions with high profile speakers, to inspire, inform and debate;
- Marketplace for international business, delegations, pitching and training;
- Social events and networking;
- All Year screenings, talks and training outside of the festival period.
Across all of its programmes, Doc/Fest gives guests the opportunity to explore documentary within one unique, six-day festival experience.
Every year, we’re proud to connect thousands of creatives with industry players in a nurturing environment, resulting in the discovery of new talent, new collaborations, and new commissions for cinema, television and online.
We host a festival experience that is creatively inspiring, and the place for pioneering and innovative filmmakers, ideas, projects, debate and thinking – as well as for business, pitching and training.
Sheffield Doc/Fest welcomes over 32,700 Festival goers each year, including over 3,500 industry delegates from over 60 countries.