The ACID programme at the Cannes International Film Festival was created in 1993. Films are chosen by fifteen or so filmmakers, members of the association. It screens nine feature films, fiction and documentary, chosen among hundreds of works from all around the world.
ACID filmmakers follow their love for a film and wish to give visibility to directors whose work is scarcely distributed, in order to facilitate a theatrical release.
The screenings, open to professionals and also to the public are all followed by Q&As with the films' crews and ACID filmmakers who supported the films.
The films shown in Cannes are then accompanied by ACID and its filmmakers in the various stages of the theatrical release (search for distributors / promotion / programming / organization of the Q&A's / audience research).
ACID Cannes 2018 programme rerun will take place on September 21th-23th at the Louxor in Paris, throughout September at the Comoedia in Lyon and in over fifteen venues in the Ile-de-France region in September-October.
LA PROGRAMMATION ACID CANNES 2018 :
- L'amour debout de Michaël Dacheux
- Bad bad winter de Olga Korotko
- Cassandro the exotico ! de Marie Losier
- Dans la terrible jungle de Caroline Capelle & Ombline Ley
- Il se passe quelque chose de Anne Alix
- Nous, les coyotes de Hanna Ladoul & Marco La Via
- Seule à mon mariage de Marta Bergman
- Thunder Road de Jim Cummings
- Un violent désir de bonheur de Clément Schneider