Brussels Lesbian and Gay Film Festival
1. PLANNING, SCHEDULE, LOCATION & GOAL
The "Tels Quels Festival" will be run by the non-profit making association "Tels Quels" in Brussel on January 2021.
The Tels Quels Festival is an event aimed at the general public, designed to promote and spread the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered) Culture. In this framework, a LGBT Short Film Contest is being held.
2. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Each film submitted must respect the following set of rules:
• Be a fiction, an animated or a documentary short film;
• Have some sort of connection with LGBT themes ;
• Be of less than 25 minutes ;
• Have finished production or have been projected in public for the first time after the 1st January 2019 ;
• Be available in mp4 codec H264 – 10 Mb – 1920 x 1080
• Possess english or French subtitle.
3. SUBMISSION AND SELECTION BEFORE THE 15 NOVEMBER 2020
An online form of submission must be completed and the film uploaded:
There are two possibilities for submitting a short film:
The short film must be registered and uploaded on one of those platforms:
• Festhome: www.festhome.com
Or an online form must be filed on the Festival website and a web link must be provided for screening the short film (like Vimeo).
The submission will only be confirmed after reception of those.
Submitting a film is free of charge.
4. JURY & prizes
The jury is comprised of a chair and seven members at most, professionals of the cinematographic and audiovisual fields, figures from Belgium and abroad, and delegates of LGBT associations. The roll of jury members will be published on the website of Tels Quels.
All questions shall be decided by a majority of the judges. In case of an equality of votes the Chair shall have a casting vote.
The Jury Award: 1.500 €
The Public Award: 1.000 €
The Best Script Award: 500 €
The Selection Board Award: 500 €
The jury’s decision will be final.